Wednesday 11 September 2013

The Campaigner Interview


The Campaigner is a relatively new magazine covering all things wargaming and miniature-related. Recently I was interviewed as the Featured Hobbyist in Issue 5, which is available for free online. You can read about it here. Also included in the issue is an interview with Owen and Grot, from Terrain for Hippos. Go check it out!

In other news, I have started collating the photos I took at Axemaster last weekend, but I'm yet to start writing the tournament report in earnest. In the meantime, here are a few shots of the models I updated as part of my preparation.
2 units of Glade Guard with their horrible 15-year-old paint jobs updated a bit.
The Treeman on the right is nothing new, but the one on the left was hurriedly updated on the Friday night to make him a bit more presentable and a better match for his mate.
My Spellweaver. She is not newly painted, but this rather flawed army list was mainly her fault. She filled my head with silly ideas about lots of Dryads and Beasts magic. She has a lot to answer for...

2 comments:

  1. I can see why you wanted to build an army around the spellweaver, that's a pretty cool model.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers. Pity it was such an ill-advised approach...

      Delete